- Reduces friction and wear on all types of gearboxes
- Able to perform at the extremes of temperature
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Included friction modifier avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 140 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam.